We’ve Been Building & Renovating Communities Since 1986!
“Construction projects rarely go smoothly, and require a leader, a man of integrity and someone able to coordinate multiple moving parts… We appreciate Spikes ability to analyze problems and propose workable solutionsl”
“They worked with our insurance company to help us get all damages from a large wind and hail storm insurance claim and did pre-construction estimates, submitted them and with flexibility worked with our insurance adjuster to be sure the Homeowners Association was well covered for the project. ”
LDCC was voted by the Tower Ridge HOA Board of Directors to take on a two million dollar hail damage claim… He was very accommodating to my requests, and I found it convenient to tie out their invoices to the actual work that was performed… After receiving much praise from homeowners on the quality of repairs and management of the project, the Board of Directors knew that going with LDCC was a great decision for our community.”
“Construction projects rarely go smoothly, and require a leader, a man of integrity and someone able to coordinate multiple moving parts- all while keeping deadlines and budgets on track… We appreciate Spike’s ability to analyze problems and propose workable solutions. He also understands how insurance policies and adjusters work, which are often pivotal in getting any large repair project completed. His personable nature and willingness to listen will also be assets to you on any project.”
acdaLand Development and Construction Consulting Ltd. (LDCC) is a real estate development and construction company located in Westminster, Colorado. LDCC has developed and built new home communities in Arvada, Lakewood, Westminster, Centennial and Aurora. LDCC is currently working with both domestic and foreign partners to develop and build single family and multifamily communities in Colorado.
In addition to developing and building new home communities, LDCC provides insurance claim repair and renovation of damaged properties for homeowner association and commercial owners resulting from wind and hail.
LDCC provides the following “Scope of Care” for clients involved in large loss insurance claims:
- Interfaces with insurance adjusters to verify that adequate funds are available and allocated for repairs.
- Representatives are available for on-site property walk through to identify damage and assist with drafting a scope of work for repairs.
- LDCC will utilize the scope of work to develop a budget that is consistent with the insurance policies requirements for claim settlement.
- LDCC only uses insured subcontractors for repair work. Proof of insurance and lien waivers will be supplied to owners upon request. Professional licenses, if required by governmental authority, are on file and available.
- LDCC only uses quality materials. Materials used in repairing structures are presented along with information about value.
- LDCC’s accounting department interfaces with property management companies and HOA Boards and provides monthly detailed reports. Lien waivers are required from subcontractors and suppliers.
- LDCC provides logs and photographs of work in progress. Aerial photographs are provided at the completion of the project to be submitted with the proof package to the insurance company.
- LDCC‘s on-site Superintendent is on the project daily. The superintendent coordinates, communicates and directs on-site subcontractors and oversees in-progress work. The superintendent insures workers conform to OSHA requirements.